Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Streamyx Horror.

After being put on waiting list for more then 3 years, Streamyx finally reached my area. You may be asking, "How come you are not happy about that? Why horror?". Yes, I was very happy until the Streamyx people came.

They told me the package that I registered, do not comes with the ADSL modem. I was in shock. I ask them, isn't the RM88 package comes with the free modem? And they told me the answer that blew me out of my mind. They say, mine was an older order that do not comes with the free modem. Only the recent promotion includes that. And you know what, they ask me if I wanted to buy a modem from them which will cost me around RM180-200.

I mean, are they trying to cheat me or what? How can TM, the biggest broadband service provider in Malaysia, sub-con their work to such a company??

I heard from a friend of mine, who is in the Streamyx line, tell me that every customer that the Streamyx reseller get, they get certain amount of comission, regardless if they are in the service area or not. Then, when a customer activated the service, they get extra comission and the comission from the modem price. Hahahaha... so now you know how Streamyx operates. Streamyx should have spend the money in upgrading and expanding its service.

Weird, weird world.....

Anyway, I called up my friend, and he settle for me everything. RM88 per month package, WITH THE FREE MODEM.

You just have to be extra careful these days.......

No comments: