Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Betrayal.

Seems like nothing good is happening to me lately. First being traumatized after the Streamyx incident, then come this, betrayal from a friend.

Maybe the word betrayal may sound too harsh, what my friend did not me actually don't come near to the word either. Just that, sometimes, the frustration inside needs to be released. Especially if this is not the first time.

Some people take promisses too lightly. They like to promiss you this, promiss you that. But in the end, nothing come true. Ok, granted that sometimes some unexpected thing pop out that hinder you from fufilling your promisses. But if these unexpected things keep on happening, then, there must be something wrong somewhere. Or maybe you never intend to keep the promiss.

Perhaps, those who do not keep their promisses, just do not think the one they promiss to are anything important. They wanted to keep the promisses, but not a priority. In that case, why even it a promiss?

Isn't a promiss something we intend to keep, whole heartedly? What is happening to our integrity?

"The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind."

Still, no matter what, I am very grateful to what I have now, especially with my girlfriend, who is always there for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really 'beh pai sei' la......

ekoay said...

haha... in this world, we have to learn from the "thick face, black heart" teaching.
"Thick as if there is no shape, black as if colorless."