Friday, May 06, 2005

Please sir, I want some more.

Yes, I want more.... rest, not food. Have been sick for the past few days, but yesterday was the worst. "Rest more, i need!" i was yelling inside. So I took a half day MC. Back at home, took 2 panadols and slept almost the entire afternoon. Feel much better now.

Anyway, thats that. After a week's waiting, I finally received my new magic trick toys. A pair of D'lite thumb tip. It is totally cool! But this gimick should only perform at dimmed light environment, or else it can be easily spotted. Did a few tricks for my nieces with the gimick. They love it. But they are only 2 years old.......

3 comments:

Dragon City said...

whee... new stuff !! when wanna show to me ??

ekoay said...

Ha ha Ha...... one day Tung, one day... see lah, when u wan to have supper...

jinjack said...

cool trick !!
just saw it with my bare eyes !!
fantastic !