Friday, May 27, 2005

Streamyx Horror II

This is an unfair and cruel world. Hope was given to me, and then it was taken away from me..... I am in the depth of despair. 3 years, for 3 years I have been waiting for Streamyx to come to my place. For 3 years, I can only admire and envy those who have Streamyx services at their place. For 3 years.... I have been waiting.

For 3 years, everytime a neighbourhood near my place starts to receiving Streamyx services, I felt that I could almost got it. But everytime, it was so near yet so far away. Ooh! Streamyx, I dreamed of you in my dream and I smell of you when I am awake.

Sometimes, I just stare at the doorway, don't know to turn left or to turn right; to go forward or to turn around. I think I am starting to loosing my mind.

What have I done wrong to deserve this faith.

You told me there were services in my area, then you tell me I am back in the waiting list. Ooh! Streamyx I curse you! Curse you! Damn you!

Please, please expand you coverage area and open up more ports.... I beg you Streamyx.

Please, I am loosing my mind....

No comments: