Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Ghost Stories

"Why is it always have to be a story from your distance relatives, your cousin, or your friends' friends? But, have you ever seen one yourself? Do you dare to try?", The Eye 10.

Me? of course I've never seen one myself. I think i heard one before, but i am not sure. But ghost sotries leh, I have heard alot. Some of the stories are crap while some are really scarry. :P and very true, they all happened to a friend's friend. heheheheheh...

If you know Lowyat.com, you should know that they host a forum especially for the local ghost stories. Not Vampire nor Frankenstein, but puntianak and toyo. More than that, they have stories like paper made car speeding down the highway and exorcism performed in a rural village. hahahaha... all beyond your imagination. (perhaps, the director of "The EYE" should do some research from lowyat.com)

Genting? The most notorious and haunted place in the whole of malaysia?? PLEASE!!!!! I DON"T WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE!!!!

Please lah, i am going to genting this coming weekend.... story? ya I am interested to hear, but tell me only when i come back ok!

By the way, has anyone tried the 8 methods (excluding cornea transplant, and suicide) from the movie "The Eye 10"??? :-}

"Once the game is started, there are no turning back. What ever happens, we have to finish the game.", The Eye 10

No comments: