Friday, June 10, 2005

Thank god is friday.......

I am so glad it is friday again. It had been so tiring this week.

How could a usual working week so tiring? Am I getting older or what? Sigh... I am not sure.

Continuos nights of OT are taking a toll on me... My minds are so fatique and my EQ drops sharply. Too much works? or maybe it was some side effect from the trip to Taiping last week.

I doubt too much works as the cause. I used to work 7 days week non-stop, and it never cause me any problem.

So tiring..... So frustrated..... for no reasons. Ha!

Perhaps is the "happens every month" thing. But if I am not mistaken, that only happens to the female species.

hahahahaha....

Hope it will be gone soon.

God! I am so tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is right for you to start doing your own business instead ONLY working for people. Leave the 'rat race'......
From someone whom love you

Dragon City said...

Many people thinking of leaving employee kind of life and starting they own business...this only lead to a more tiring and pressure life ...untill we retired as we never satify with what we had... so why dun retired earlier and cut down our expenses and start enjoying life .... ^_^