Wednesday, July 09, 2008

From China with Love

I have not been updating my blogs for a very very very........... long time. Alot of things has happened in my life, all good things, thank god. I must say, ever since I attended the AsiaWork workshop, I have changed alot, in terms of thinking and how I look at things, of course. And I am happy with the changes.

Anyway, some update from my side, since my MIA from 27th April 2007, as blogger.com as recorded. Well, Soon after my "official wedding" and honeymoon in Bali, Indonesia, I have moved out from my parents' place. First time in my life, I actually feel independent. And to me, it is a good thing. It gave me more room to expand my self, a new horizon to life.

I moved out from parents to the company house, as one of the first batch to accept this new benefits from the company, also as lead the initiative. I was basically incharged of renting, monitoring, purchasing and all pertaining to the company rented houses. The company rented 4 houses. I tell you, it is no fun dealing with real-estate agents.

I stayed in the company house for few months. And, the company send me to Suzhou, China, to run the Suzhou office. It was a big decision, the turning poit in my life. I am lucky and thankful that my wife supported my decision. Anyway, it is a chance of a life time to escape from Malaysia, and see the world. So here I am, ended up in Suzhou, China.


Attending the launching of SSH

For the first time, I wasted half of my passport in just 2 months, and I always complained that my passport looks empty. :P Anyway, I do realized now that frequent flying is not as fun as I thought to be. But, I have accepted it as the price I have to pay, and I am happy with it.

I am in peace; I see more clearly; I know where I am headin; I know what I am doing; I know who I am.

I will be updating my blogs more frequent now, as I have finally found time for myself.


"Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets."

-- Arthur Miller
Posted by Picasa

No comments: