Thursday, March 30, 2006

I have the look of big movie director

Found this interesting online face recognition program. registered then submitted my photo, and this is what I got....



Hmm.. I look like Stephen Chow?? The director of "Kung Fu Hustle"???

Not really believing the accuracy of the program, I submitted another photo, a photo of my girlfriend and I.



See, I told you, I DO have big shot director's look... hehehehe :P

Or is this an indication or hints that I have the potential to be a big shot director also?? Perhaps I should submit my "Revenge of the giant bees" to someone...

Hmm... Maybe that is my real destiny....

Try it..
Who do I look like??

1 comment:

ekoay said...

sure boh? I tot you look like "pat liong kam" more?? hehehe :P just joking lah... I think u look more handsome than Bean..