Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Life, Work, Dreams and Me

As I thought I can finally leave the nightmares behind, it kept coming back to visit me. Sometimes is just a "Hi!", sometimes a shout and sometimes even a shock. I guess nightmares are just like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get......

These nightmares are my life, work, dreams, and myself. Sometimes these 4 things seems so conflicting each other. To put it simply :

"I am living a life of A, but working like a B, while dreaming of a C. But in reality, I am only a D"

You get what I mean? Sometimes it gets so frustrated, that you do not know how to continue living with them. C'est la vie? I guess so. But it just get harder with every turn.

What can I do? Tell me.....

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living,
So different now from what it seemed...
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed...


-- Fantine, Les Miserables

No comments: