Friday, January 27, 2006

I miss you all, my old friends...

This year will be the 10th years since I graduated from Westlands Secondary School, Penang. 10 years, that is a very very long time... Somehow i still misses them, friends, school, teachers, those good old times...

So, I have decided to make this photo montage available. Using the old photos scanned by one of my good friend, Soon Keong. (But honestly, Soon Keong, if you are reading this) the resolution are way too low, and you have scanned couple of photos together as one, makes it worst... :P

Anyway, if not him, there won't be any photo montage. So, million thanks to my dear friend Soon Keong.


maybe the old photos makes them even more sentimental. :D

Will you guys still remember.... the old times.....

......

May you be well and happy....

Keep in touch, and Happy Chinese New Year 2006!

p.s. Remember to check for another photo montage in Phantasm of the passed memories.

No comments: