Sunday, May 21, 2006

2nd Week in Irvine California, USA and still living


Oh. Say can you see....



It has been 2 weeks here in the USA, and fortunately the works are getting on track. We finally got the task list and schedule. phew.. But unfortunately, the launching date is only another 2 weeks to go. :(

Anyway, the photos are taken from last sunday's (Mothers' day) visit to San Diego. Sadly to say, I wasn't able to be with my mom to celebrate the mothers' day. As what my aunte Bibi says about son who donot spend the day with the mother on mothers' day, he is worthless. Hahaha, well I guess I am worthless. Well perhaps I am worth some value with Kai Lee.. hehe my fiancee.


Grandpa and Grandma Wayne




Old Town San Diego




Old Town Muzium



Whats keeping me alive and safe? Is my fiancee..
Kai Lee, I miss u ooh...


Light Saber... Stolen from Darth Vader

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also miss you so much......... 3 more weeks to go

Dragon City said...

congratulation!!!