Friday, July 29, 2005

Earth Angel

Earth Angel, earth angel
Will you be mine?
My darling dear, love you all the time
I'm just a fool, A fool in love with you


Me and my angel in Penang

Came back from Penang on moday, literally escaping the monday blue. haha....

But this week was a good week for me. I felt more energetic and motivated to work after the short break in penang. It was a really physically and mentally refrehing.

My angel and I together with an "Ang mo" friend of mine and his fiance visited the old fort Cornwallis. Though I have visited this place plenty of time during my secondary school years, but this time it somehow felt different. Well ya, they have done a very good job on the building conservation, but I think it felt different because there was an angel by my side.

Earth Angel, earth angel
The one I adore
Love you forever, and evermore
I'm just a fool, A fool in love with you

-- Penguins

No comments: